- 10 Things Parents Should Know to Help Struggling Readers, a session on April 8, 2015
- Healthy Families and Happy Kids! Attend a session on April 8, 2015 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Interested in becoming a foster parent? Download the 2015 foster information calendar.
- NET Community Care invites you to a Fun Fest community playdate on Saturday, April 11th. Click the link above to find out more.
- Attend a session on Managing Autism in the Home and Community on April 16, 2015.
- Domestic Violence 101, a session for community professionals, is being held on April 17, 2015.
- PCCY's "Give Kids a Smile Day" offers free dental care for kids up to 18 years of age.
- Crozer-Keystone Health System offers Free Screening and Diagnostic Mammograms for Uninsured and Underinsured Women Over 40.
- Looking for employment but don't have the necessary skills? The Building Trades Program will help you begin a rewarding career today!
- Information for homeless children and youths is available here.
- ESL classes are available at St. Alice. Click here to find out more.
- My Life Delco can make an impact in the life of a young person in your family who needs support:
- Have someone between ages 13 and 23 experiencing mental health, substance abuse, foster care, or other challenges? Encourage them to attend the next My Life Delco meeting!
- Are you a parent with a mental illness? There are workshops and phone/online support groups available for you, to help you raise your child. Click on the links above to find out more.
- Are you a teen parent who needs help with education, childcare, welfare benefits, parenting or support? The Project Peace Teen Parent Program can help. So can the Chester Young Parents Program.